Thursday, May 28, 2009

A brief article about the EVO X

Okay now that I've walked you through a general guide on how to make your EVO VII a legal street monster with lots of power , in this article I'll be talking about the all new EVO X

This car is truly a work of beauty , it's the most aggressive EVO model till today , it's the most powerful and has all the new tech in the industry put in it . But I think you already know that , what no one knows yet is the maximum potential of this car , I mean if the EVO VII can reach 1100 HP at 55 PSI of boost , who knows what this new EVO can do with same boost levels ....

Although the EVO X has all the latest gizmos but it comes with the problem of being a heavier car than the older models , Although it nearly did the same time from 0-60 MPH as the EVO IX , but it's all aluminum engine has it's peak boost at lower rpm but the car handels amazingly with it's all new Active Yoke and Active Differential systems , but it some times causes oversteer due to the lag of the system in understanding the drivers commands....

So we know the the EVO X is a great car , but the more important thing now is the aftermarket products for the EVO X , I mean these stuff are the cream dela cream for any car of any make...
I'm really waiting to see the first EVO X that reaches 900 or a 1000 HP and that's done the right way , and can be driven everyday if the owner wants to do so ...

Unfortunatly I didn't gather enough info YET to make a performance guide for the EVO X as the one for the EVO VII , but I'm working on it and pretty soon I'll present one....

Meanwhile you all stay safe , drive carefully and I'll bring you a complete history and performance Guide for the TOYOTA SUPRA in my next series of articles....

Yours truly , Daemonicus.

No comments:

Post a Comment