Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello every one ,......

I'm Daemonicus , and I'm starting this blog to help me to share my passion for Japanese cars specially Mitsubishi's , we're gonna be talking about a lot of stuff , including tuning , body kits , performance , best Mitsu's ever made , and hopefully you'll share your rides if have any ....
so any one who has the same passion is more than welcomed to join , comment and help me make the most of this blogging experience

As for the first subject of my blog , I'll choose to write about the most wonderful Japanese car in my point of view , the Mitsubishi Evo 8 .......
My personal opinion is that it has the most appealing looks , and the most potential for crazy wheel spinning power as well...... there are Evo 9s that are over a thousand Horsepower for those who love the overwhelming power , they handle in an extra-ordinary way with a beautiful AWD system... there's also a limited Version of the Evo that's called the (FQ 400 ) which really approaches the hyper cars performance with even better handeling :D

But I bet you already know all of that , so I'll tell you what I'm aiming to do from this blog , I want everyone who has one of those great Japanese cars world wide to share their ride with us and to comment or send a message if they want to discuss a certain model , but over time I'll try to go through all the great models that really defined the excellance of the Japanese automotive industry , starting with the famous Mitsubishi Evo ( My favorite :D ) , then the Nissan Skyline , Toyota Supra , Honda NSX , and the list goes on and on :D

But for now I'll leave you all to suggest , comment and wait for more to come

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment